When we say a home mortgage is about much more than interest rates, we’re serious! The last thing we would want is for any of our clients to end up house rich but cash poor. That’s what can happen when the only thing being considered as part of a home mortgage is the interest rate or fees.
At The Yogi Group, we work with you to figure out the amount of money you should be spending on a home and can comfortably afford. It’s surprising how many times we begin working with someone and they learn they are not shopping in the appropriate price range. Either they are overshooting how much money they should be spending, or they are unaware of how much they can comfortably afford. It all has to do with your long-term financial goals. Together, we’ll determine the amount of money you should put down on a house, and the amount of money to finance on a home loan, so you can achieve your financial plan.
We teach you how to use your mortgage as a financial instrument that you can use to create wealth. This empowers our clients to make smart decisions about home ownership and wealth. It also means you have financial peace of mind and confidence in your decisions involving a new home.
We have the tools and resources to help you. And when you’re ready to get started, our team is here to help.
Working With US
The Yogi Group is recognized for providing outstanding customer service. We are licensed mortgage professionals.
As professional loan officers, we will help you sort through the full range of options and borrower requirements to find the best home loan structure to meet your needs.
Since mortgage transactions have a lot of moving parts, there are a number of possible mistakes. One dropped ball means you won’t close on time, if at all. In an average home loan, it involves around 3 to 5 different people.
You want a highly disciplined, structured and detailed mortgage expert staying on top of this — to avoid costly delays so the process moves along in a timely fashion. That’s what you’ll find at The Yogi Group. A team that makes the home buying process as seamless and stress-free as possible for you.
You’ll find that we are proactive and keep you up-to-date, every step of the way. You’ll be notified of significant milestones and any changes as you go through the home loan process.
You’ll find we’re all the things you want in someone who will be working with you to obtain your dream home. We’re easy to work with, even fun! We’re always accessible, including nights and weekends, and we are 100% transparent. Whether it’s obtaining a mortgage, refinancing, or applying for a loan, we are there every step of the way, guiding you through the process and proactively communicating with you – so you always know what’s happening.
At The Yogi Group, we’re your friend in home finance – for life. That means we’re always here for you. We’re a wealth of referrals and resources, be it a painter, contractor, or someone to help with your landscape or a builder. We also can recommend other professional services you may need.
After you’re a happy home owner, you’ll still hear from us. We’ll do a regular report review and an annual mortgage review call. We’ll even notify you if there is an opportunity for you to save money by refinancing your home mortgage with a lower interest rate.
Finding The Right Loan For You
There are many types of loans available and understanding mortgage options can be complicated. Whether you’re a first time home buyer, looking to refinance, self-employed, military veteran, or public servant- The Yogi Group is here to help. We’re experienced in working with people who have unique loan situations and we will help you figure out the loan best for you.
Out Of The Box Home Loans
Don’t believe a conventional home loan is right for you? We understand! This often applies to business owners, doctors and those who are self-employed.
We’re experienced in working with people who have unique loan situations. We often see this with Doctors, Nurses, Self Employed Small Business Owners, teachers, Lecturers...
1. Appointment with Our Mortgage Broker We will meet with you to understand your financial and lifestyle goals and objectives. We will find a product that is right for you, calculate your borrowing power, work out repayments and answer any questions that you may have.
2. Prepare the Application Once we’ve helped you chose the loan that’s right for you, we will help you prepare the application and guide you through the process.
3. Conditional Approval The lender will provide conditional approval while they organise the property valuation and conduct a credit check. We’ll keep you informed along the way.
4. Unconditional (Full) Approval You will receive formal acknowledgement that your loan application has been approved.
5. Manage your Money Your loan is both financial commitment and a strong financial foundation. We will organise a meeting to help you manage your money through this major change, and plan for the future.
6. Loan Documents Once your loan documents arrive, we’ll organise a time and help you complete the documents.
7. Loan Settlement If you’re purchasing a property, your solicitor and/or conveyancer will organise settlement directly with the lender, according to the settlement date on the contract of sale. If you’re refinancing your existing home loan, the lender will liaise directly to exchange the documents. 8. We are already missing you ! Our service does not end once your loan settles. We will stay in touch to make sure your home loan is the right solution for your needs now and in the future.